[vtkusers] How to turn off rotation of vtkResliceImageViewer

Kahei Lok lokkahei.uniyccc4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 00:59:14 EDT 2013

But how do I know what interaction style I am using if I just simply using
the example QtVTKRenderWindows
https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/blob/master/Examples/GUI/Qt/FourPaneViewer/QtVTKRenderWindows.cxx

   this->ui->view1->SetRenderWindow(riw[0]->GetRenderWindow());
  riw[0]->SetupInteractor(this->ui->view1->GetRenderWindow()->GetInteractor
());