[vtkusers] New DICOM reader for VTK

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 08:50:22 EDT 2013

I just had one minor problem building it, using VTK install trees (not
build trees). Compiler errors like these:

    ...\Examples\TestDICOMDisplay.cxx(21) : fatal error C1083:
       Cannot open include file: 'vtkTestUtilities.h': No such file or
directory

    ...\Examples\TestNIFTIDisplay.cxx(18) : fatal error C1083:
	  Cannot open include file: 'vtkTestUtilities.h': No such file or
directory

I "fixed" by removing the #include lines... they appear to be
unnecessary. Patch attached. (Apply with "git am -3 0001-Remove...")

I'll give you more of my thoughts after I have some time to spend with
it now that it's all built.

Thanks,
David C.