[vtkusers] VTK 6.0.0 / 5.8.0 missing header files Reeb Graphs

bropesda bropesda at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 13 06:57:08 EDT 2013

Thanks very much Marcus it worked. I could have sworn I had ticked it (guess
not...). I also had to install the Boost libraries at http://www.boost.org/.
But now I get a linker error;

2>ClCompile:
2>  All outputs are up-to-date.
2>MSVCRTD.lib(crtexe.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main
referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup
2>C:\Users\*****\Desktop\VTK\Example
code\Graphs\ReebGraph\build\Debug\TestReebGraph.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1
unresolved externals
2>
2>Build FAILED.
2>
2>Time Elapsed 00:00:06.74
3>------ Skipped Build: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
3>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

I believe its an error with my makefile. Do you happen to know the correct
format? I have been using;

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

PROJECT(TestReebGraph)

find_package(VTK REQUIRED)
include(${VTK_USE_FILE})

add_executable(TestReebGraph MACOSX_BUNDLE TestReebGraph)

if(VTK_LIBRARIES)
  target_link_libraries(TestReebGraph ${VTK_LIBRARIES})
else()
  target_link_libraries(TestReebGraph vtkHybrid)
endif()

The CMakeLists for the TestReebGraph.cxx class looks like;

vtk_add_test_cxx(TestReebGraph.cxx NO_DATA NO_VALID NO_OUTPUT)
vtk_test_cxx_executable(${vtk-module}CxxTests)

but I get unknown command errors in CMake when I try and use it. Thanks.