[vtkusers] How to get data set of the intersection line of two cutting planes

Chao Liang chaolian at mtu.edu
Mon Sep 9 19:44:47 EDT 2013

Hi, VTKers,

Say, I have two cutting planes. I can get the data sets on those planes,
which are poly data. When they intersect with each other, there is a line
there. I want to get data set of that line, which is the intersection of
those two cutting planes. And using the data set of that line, I can plot
scalars over line. Can you give me some idea to achieve this in VTK?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chao