[vtkusers] Triangulation

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 04:44:16 EDT 2013

English is not my mother tongue. What I meant is that Alex's first reply
sounded like he was teasing Rane, and pointing out the obvious. When you
ask for help on a mailing list, you sometimes forget to state the question
(which is mostly clear from description of the problem).

I looked up "rant", and it is a wrong word. I still can't find the right
word :D