[vtkusers] VTK 6.0.0 / 5.8.0 missing header files Reeb Graphs

Darren Roberts bropesda at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:21:04 EDT 2013

I have built VTK with cmake 2.8.11.2 and Visual Studio 2012. All the
examples in the wiki athttp://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx can be
built and run successfully.

The problem occurs when I try to build the test program located at
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob_plain;f=Filters/ReebGraph/Testing/Cxx/TestReebGraph.cxx;hb=HEAD
get missing header file errors. Surely VTK should not have missing files
after a build? This also occurs in VTK 5.10.1.

I located the missing header files at
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=tree;f=Filters/ReebGraph;hb=HEAD , the
files are named;

   - 'vtkReebGraphSimplificationFilter.h'
   - 'vtkReebGraphSurfaceSkeletonFilter.h'
   - 'vtkReebGraphToJoinSplitTreeFilter.h'
   - 'vtkReebGraphVolumeSkeletonFilter.h'
   - 'vtkReebGraphVolumeSkeletonFilter.h'

and copied them to the include directory of my VTK installation. Even after
this it complains of a missing header file 'vtkFiltersReebGraphModule.h'. I
cannot located this file anywhere.

[image: enter image description here]

Anyone have an idea what is going wrong?