[vtkusers] How to output a list of vtkImageData from filter

the_shark mdccnunes at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 08:38:46 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am generating in my filter a set of vtkImageData that I get from
extracting specific VOIs from one volume.
I end up having a map of <int id_VoI, vtksmartPointer<vtkImagedata>VoI>
inside the filter.

I want to output that through RequestData() but it seems I can't figure out
how to put all VOIs in a list and pass them to the output. In the end the
mapper can receive this output ( list of vtkimageData) and render each voi.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!