[vtkusers] VTK + Quick 2

Jude Pereira jpereira at advsolinc.com
Wed Sep 4 15:09:56 EDT 2013

Hey guys,
Does anyone have any experience using QVTKWidget with a QML interface?
We would love to just use QML for the UI all the way through but since VTK does not seem to officially support QML, I've been looking into options like QGraphicsProxyWidget and embedding a subclass of it containing the QVTKWidget into the QML scene.
I haven't had much success since I keep running into exceptions inside QVTKWidget and would rather not try to debug VTK code if someone has some insight into the issue.

Any examples on the topic would help immensely.

Thanks
Jude