[vtkusers] Dynamic cross-sections of Volumetric Data

Marco Sambin m.sambin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 17:55:24 EDT 2013

Hi Pez,

although I would not call this "volume rendering", I believe you are trying
to obtain something like this:

https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/tree/master/Examples/GUI/Qt/FourPaneViewer

This example (which is based on QT for the GUI part, but can be easily
translated to other if necessary) combines usage of the
vtkImagePlaneWidget, vtkImageReslice and vtkResliceCursorWidget classes,
which shall be very useful to fulfill your requirements.

Hope it helps.

Marco