[vtkusers] Tile rendering

Sebastien sebastien.calvi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 10:15:40 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Apparently not too many people have been confronted to that matter...

Lets say that the multi-pass rendering with IceT is what I need to do
(http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/MultiPass_Rendering_With_IceT
), will it be possible to use this IceT classes with the VTK libraries?

Also, I've read that it was question to have these IceT classes integrated
inside VTK libraries, if yes, any revision or date in sight?

If not, if there is an other way to perform tile-rendering, please, do not
hesitate to let me know ;)

Thank you,

Sebastien.