[vtkusers] Disable warning about "does not support stereo"

Mengda Wu wumengda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 15:51:06 EDT 2013

Hi All,

   Is there away to disable this warning message?

Warning: In ..\..\Rendering\vtkRenderWindow.cxx, line 236
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (0000000010C070D0): Adjusting stereo mode on a
window that does not support stereo type CrystalEyes is not possible.

  I always get this message when pressing key '3' in the vtk window. I know
my screen does not support stereo. I also know that I can globally disable
all warnings using the static function
vtkObject::GlobalWarningDisplayOff(). But I would like to keep warned of
other errors.

Thanks,
Mengda