[vtkusers] Grab Alt key once again.

Mengda Wu wumengda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 15:39:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,

   I have similar problem with Alt key on Windows 7 64 bit machine. Does
anyone know why is that? My guess is the alt key event is not even
propagated to VTK event handling. The following VTK example page also
mentioned this issue.

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/ShiftAndControl

Thanks,
Mengda