[vtkusers] Disable "zoom" and "translate"

curator curator at gmx.de
Wed Nov 27 09:07:28 EST 2013

Dear list,

Basically I have a vtkRenderer, a vtkRenderWindow and and
vtkRenderWindowInteractor. Everything is connected correctly and I can
draw my scene and rotate with leftmouse, zoom with rightmouse and
mousewheel. Clicking the wheel + motion translates the scene.
Furthermore, much is possivle by a touch pad, but I am not exactly sure
what this event is.

The question is: Is there any simple method to disable zooming and
translating? I would like to look always at the center (0,0,0) from a
constant distance, but from different directions. Is there a simple way
to do so?

kind regards,
curator