[vtkusers] GUISupport python wrappers?

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:09:08 EST 2013

Hi

FYI if you use QVTKRenderWindowInteractor, I wrote some examples how to embed vtk in a PyQt app (with the help of some people here on the list).
In the first example you have also some explanations on why the code has to be written like this.

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Widgets/EmbedPyQt
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Widgets/EmbedPyQt2

This could help you for PySide if you try to embed VTK.
I would be glad to have some input from you to know if this works as nicely with PySide as with PyQt (I can then update the wiki telling people it’s also working / or not working with PySide).