[vtkusers] Plot a surface graph with VTK

madz madaramh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 06:09:44 EST 2013

Hello,
I would like to plot a surface graph with vtk with x,y,z values. I did a bit
of searching on 3d graphs with vtk and came up with vtkPlotSurface, however
I could not find a single example of the implementation of this class. I
need to plot a graph like the following image, I'd be very grateful if
someone could give me the basics. Is it possible using vtkPlotSurface or is
there any other method to accomplish this.
Thanks.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724519/delpeaks1.gif>