[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera: panning gets heavy then goes into reverse

Tim Hutton tim.hutton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 17:29:23 EST 2013

Hi Aashish,

Doesn't seem to be - changing the focal point and the other camera
parameters doesn't affect it.

The same issue is present with ParallelProjectionOn.

Our app is running with wxVTK and wxWidgets, so I'm wondering if there's an
issue there somewhere. I'll ask on the wxVTK list. Unless you've any other
ideas I'll try to recreate the problem in a VTK-only window and get back to
you.

Thanks,

Tim

--