[vtkusers] PolyData rendering problem

Frank Gao Frank.Gao at guidemia.com
Tue Nov 12 23:57:06 EST 2013

Hi David,

I did a comparison between the nVidia card settings, and found out the
differences with "Performance" and "Quality" preference. Please see the
document below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vwdgj44zz6y3w6w/nVIdiaCard_Setting_difference.docx

I am assuming there are some OpenGL calls to implement the difference, but
don't really know what to do. Hope this can provide some clues.

Best regards,

Frank