[vtkusers] vtkTextureMapToPlane issue

KM karanovicm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 00:23:30 EST 2013

Hello all
Hope someone will find this interesting and help me to find solution
I'm using vtkTextureMapToPlane to render texture on top of structured grid
similarly  to problem already posted long time ago
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/surface-texture-problem-td1248890.html#a1248892
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/surface-texture-problem-td1248890.html#a1248892>
My problem is that in same cases texture image is rotated and flipped.
I have two grids representing topography with only difference in z
coordinates (elevations), grid size is identical and using the same image
(png) for texture, in one case textured image is correct and in the other
case image is rotated and flipped.
I can include code if necessary and I'm using ActiViz version 5.8
Can anyone explain why is that happening.

Thanks
MK