[vtkusers] vtkxpplotactor port to 6.0 problem

curator curator at gmx.de
Thu Nov 7 09:02:14 EST 2013

Dear newsgroup,

I am currently porting some code from vtk5 to vtk6.

The problem I have is in a function, where I add same data to an
existing vtkplot.
Lets say, we have sth like
addToPlot(...)
{
       // generate unstructuredgrid
       vtkUnstructuredGrid* dataset = vtkUnstructuredGrid::New();

     // fill
     m_vtkXYPlotActor->AddDataSetInput(dataset);

     //
     m_vtkXYPlotActor->SetPlotColor(WHAT_ID_HERE, 0, 0, 0);
}

Which do I have to use?

Second problem:
removePlot(vtkUnstructuredGrid* dataset)
{
     // What to do?
     m_vtkXYPlotActor->RemoveDataObjectInput(dataset);
}

Do I have to adjust the labels, because on dataset might be deleted in
the middle?

thanks for helping