[vtkusers] Defining the Box and getting points inside the box

Gerrick Bivins Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com
Wed Nov 6 20:42:15 EST 2013

Try looking into the widgets:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx#Widgets

Gerrick

From: mahendra awale [mailto:mahendra123awale at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 2:44 PM
To: Gerrick Bivins
Cc: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] Defining the Box and getting points inside the box

Hi Gerrick,

Thanks for your response. But from where to start setting of the box, which class is relevant?

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Gerrick Bivins <Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com<mailto:Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com>> wrote:
Hi,
I think you could use vtkExtractPolyDataGeometry to achieve that:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkExtractPolyDataGeometry.html#details

or the more general vtkExtractGeometry:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkExtractGeometry.html

Gerrick