[vtkusers] how to get the scalar or vector data from vtkstructuredgrid

Soumya Dutta soumya.nsec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:28:42 EST 2013

Hi David,

thanks for the suggestion.. I am now able to get the data

vtkPointData* vals;
  vals = data->GetPointData();

vtkDataArray* arr;
  arr = vals->GetArray(0);

arr->GetTuple(i,value);

this gives the values..

do you know how I can draw isosurface in this structured grid data? I know
I can not do volume rendering.. but does vtk allow drawing isosurafce in a
structured grid ?
I can draw isosurface using paraview. SO I am assuming that it is possible.

--
*Yours' Sincerely*,
Soumya Dutta