[vtkusers] 2 actors at same position

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed May 29 14:39:49 EDT 2013

You can add more than one renderer to your renderwindow, and assign a layer
to each of them. The contents of each layer will still end up z-terring
each other. but the actors in the higher numbered layers have priority over
the contents of the lower layers. The background color is determined by
layer zero.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer