[vtkusers] Read data from Callback function

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu May 23 15:06:06 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Massinissa Bandou
<Massinissa.Bandou at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> Hello David! Thank you for your reply!
>
> Sorry, I symplified my problem and I tried to display the the components of
> the matrix with QTableWidget but it shows nothing! I'm pretty sure that my
> Qt code is good but I still don't know how I can get the matrix values from
> the callback function? I'm not sure of defining an object of my main class
> in my vtkMyLandmark is a good idea.
>
> Thank you so much for your help!
>
> I just want to fill the SourceLandmark matrix of picked positions.

You really must simplify your problem into the very bare minimum that
is required to demonstrate it. It will usually help you find the
solution, and it will certainly make it easier for us to find the
solution. You can do this by:

- Include all necessary headers
- Remove Qt dependency
- Use a vtkSphereSource instead of loading an obj file.
- Replace "seems not working!" with the actual error.
- If it is crashing, use a debugger to tell us where.

David