[vtkusers] Read data from Callback function

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:08:31 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Massinissa Bandou
<Massinissa.Bandou at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> Hi David,
> thank you for your reply!
>
> Yes, I have seen those examples. I'm really confused about the interaction
> with callback functions. I'm sorry for that, my problem seems simple and
> BASIC, I have a second class called A and I want to get the matrix of vector
> from the callback function (matrix filled with the picked positions).
> I decided to create an object of A class to extract the matrix. I have no
> error but it seems not working. Is there something I missed out?
>
> Again I really appreciate your help!

Is
void GetMatrix(std::vector<std::vector<double>> &p){GetMat = p;};

supposed to be

void GetMatrix(std::vector<std::vector<double>> &p){p = GetMat;};

? Or is the function supposed to be called SetMatrix? Also, it's not
particularly clearly to have a variable called "GetMat".

If that was not the problem, please simplify your example as much as
possible and make it compilable.

David