[vtkusers] problems setting font size with vtkCaptionActor2D

Gideon Valch gvalch1237 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:07:24 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am having problems adjusting font size with vtkCaptionActor2D (using
Python wrapping). I see someone else (see below) posted a similar issue
March 2009, but I couldn't find a solution. Is anyone else having this
problem?  Any feedback much appreciated.

Thank you,
GV

*Mon Mar 16 17:59:28 EDT 2009*

Hi All,

I just started using the class vtkCaptionActor2D to annotate some data
in a vtk window (using JAVA wrapping , VTK 5.0.3 if it matters) and
I'm having a problem setting the size of the font using
SetCaptionTextProperty. The text is very big and while zooming in/out
it changes size randomly! Are there any examples of using this class?

Thanks much,
 -Ayman