[vtkusers] How to compute volume of cell

Alexandre Boucher afboucher at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:18:38 EDT 2013

So the idea is to use one of the static function of vtkMeshQuality such as
vtkMeshQuality::HexVolume(vtlCell*) for hexahedra cell.  Very neat.

For more complex cell types I should first decomposed the cell into cell
types to be passed to the static function of vtkMeshQuality.

Many thanks,
Alex

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM, David Thompson <david.thompson at kitware.com