[vtkusers] Interpolating scattered 2D data

Kass, Mason mkass at usgs.gov
Fri May 17 11:26:00 EDT 2013

This looks perfect.  Thank you both so much!

There were a few examples with terrain, it turns out, and in my haste I
missed the triangulate a terrain map.  I apologize for my oversight!

Have a great day
Andy

Mason (Andy) Kass, PhD
Research Geophysicist
Crustal Geophysics and Geochemistry Science Center
US Geological Survey

PO Box 25046 Federal Center MS 964
Denver, CO 80225-0046

+1 303.236.1884
mkass at usgs.gov

Public calendar:
*
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mkass%40usgs.gov&ctz=America/Denver
*

*Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate.*