[vtkusers] Removing cells according to dimensionality

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri May 17 10:56:31 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:34 PM, Alex Malyushytskyy
<alexmalvtk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Create a cell data array in the data and store cell type in it.

This would be useful, but only if there was already a filter that does it.

I decided to use vtkTriangleFilter, which has PassVerts and PassLines
for controlling whether the output has verts or lines.  It has the
side-effect of triangulating the polys (obviously) but it is good
enough  for my needs.

 - David