[vtkusers] Re: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol CLSID_WbemLocator

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Fri May 17 10:13:48 EDT 2013

In the top Google hit for CLSID_WbemLocator, there’s this line of code in an example:

# pragma comment(lib, "wbemuuid.lib")

Are you perhaps linking to that library in your Debug build, but not your Release build for some reason?

(i.e. -- do you include a header file that has a line like the above, but in an #ifdef _DEBUG block of code...?)

HTH,
David