[vtkusers] vtkExtractGeometry ExtractOnlyBoundaryCellsOn not working as expected?

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Wed May 15 15:34:05 EDT 2013

This bug has been there for a long long time (since 2004), and it is
recently reported from Paraview (http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=14054)

I have a fix on VTK-Gerrit (http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2765/),
but it won't be merged into master until VTK6.0 is branched, because we are
in code-freeze.

Yumin