[vtkusers] VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PoitinsideObjec

shirani kannangara mangalika673 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 05:23:16 EDT 2013

Hi vtk users

 I used VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PoitinsideObject to find enclosed points
for a sphere.It works well.I fed data using  a 3D array.It also worked well
and   I developed the algorithm to get coordinates of points as
well.Coordinates  of each point is given clearly.My problem is,  it
consider  some surface point as inside and some surface point as
outside.Would it be possible? Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

regards
Shirani