[vtkusers] FW: Please help me!

Diego Guzman dguzmi at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 12:52:52 EDT 2013

Help me with this!!! thanks!!!

Diego Enrique Guzmán VillamarinIngeniero en Automática IndustrialUniversidad del CaucaCelular 321 629 0037

From: dguzmi at hotmail.com
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: Please help me!
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:42:05 -0500

i made this post (http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/help-me-with-close-structures-please-td5720648.html):
"Hi everybody, i am doing my graduate work from university and i need some help please! ... this is the thing: i have to make a closed structure (a parallel robot) and everything examples i see in vtk, works with open structures (like serie robots) this logical works with "father and son". another option, is if somebody can show me why it is impossible do this. With that, i can submit some result and finish my work (that is the last thing i have to do). Again thanks, and please help me! xD (i am from Colombia, so sorry if my english is not good)."
if you can send this message in the mailing list i will be infinitely grateful.

Diego Enrique Guzmán VillamarinIngeniero en Automática IndustrialUniversidad del CaucaCelular 321 629 0037