[vtkusers] The locator class - vtkModifiedBSPTree does not yet support this IntersectWithLine interface

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Tue May 7 21:02:16 EDT 2013

Multiple implementation of the different Intersect intersect methods are
available. Not every locator is able or have implemented support for all of
them.

If not base class implementation is called. In such case there is no way to
provide a reasonable default implementation and you are informed about
problem.

It has nothing to do with wrapper, there is no appropriate C++ code at the
first place.