[vtkusers] vtk classes to create surface

ChenDawnWind cybfly1 at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 00:43:48 EDT 2013

Here are lots of examples by the  contributeshttp://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/ExamplesI think you can pick out what you want.

DawnWind.ChenCSU

Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 20:25:18 +0800
From: yy198903 at 163.com
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: [vtkusers] vtk classes to create surface

Hi everybody, I have just begun to use vtk recently, so it's not that familiar to me.I wonder if there are vtk classes that can create surfaces, I mean, curved surfaces with some points or contours,except vtkVoxelContoursToSurfaceFilter. Besides, vtkContourWidget can create contours with the points picked by mouse, can some vtk class create curved surfaces with the points picked by mouse? Look forwards to your reply. Best wishes, Yue