[vtkusers] (no subject)

shirani kannangara mangalika673 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 04:20:23 EDT 2013

Hi
 VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PointInsideObject.example works well for a
sphere.I could be able to check three points manually (one is in,the other
one is on the surface,and the last one is outside the surface)
correctly.But I want to use an ND   array to feed data( as an array to be
used in my actual liver program) to check enclosed points.What I want to
 know is"  Do I have to convert  array values  to polydata points?" .Can
you please give me a small hint Codes are attached herewith.
regards
Shirani