[vtkusers] Debugging into VTK classes

Boxer, Aaron Aaron.Boxer at uhn.ca
Wed May 1 09:54:16 EDT 2013

Thanks, David.

From: David Doria [mailto:daviddoria at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:37 AM
To: Boxer, Aaron
Cc: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] Debugging into VTK classes

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Boxer, Aaron <Aaron.Boxer at uhn.ca<mailto:Aaron.Boxer at uhn.ca>> wrote:
Hello,

I am running the ImageSlicing example in visual studio, in debug mode,
but I am unable to set breakpoints in one of the classes used by the example
(vtkImageReslice class in vtkImagingCore)

Is there some special kung-fu required to debug into the core classes?

Thanks,
Aaron

When you build VTK you need to set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug in the CMake configuration.
David

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.