[vtkusers] Activiz.NET error

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 13:11:16 EDT 2013

Try with VTK 5.10 and 'master' of everything else...

There will be different errors, some partially addressed by changes
similar to the commits in this VTK topic:

    http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/1615/

It won't be error free, because some things changed in VTK before the
5.10 release, but after the last commit to ActiViz.

But it will be easier to get it working with VTK 5.10 than it is with
VTK 'master'

Good luck!

And reply to my other email with a "Kickstarter +1" if you want to just
pay for it and wait for the result instead of slogging through it
yourself. :-)

David C.