[vtkusers] how to reconstruct a 3D image from 2D images

ljp19890525 ljp19890525 at 163.com
Wed Mar 27 23:03:21 EDT 2013

I have defined :
vtkTIFFReader *reader=vtkTIFFReader::New();
vtkImageData *volume=vtkImageData::New();
My plan is that I read the one TIFF image  by the  reader above, and then the volume will be ready to  receive the reader one by one. After the LOOP  the volume hold the all images. But when I try to write the codes I find that I don not which function  can I take to achieve  my goal, or maybe I plan is unprocurable  directly or need something  intermediate ?
  I want  to use the volume to store my TIFF images one by one,when store all the images I would like to show it in3D. It is my final goal!
Thanks a lot!

ljp19890525