[vtkusers] VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/ReadDICOM

Karl Loewenich karl.loewenich at vodafone.it
Tue Mar 19 17:58:19 EDT 2013

hi all,
when I first run the example
VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/ReadDICOM the picture is displayed fine with adequate window/level settings. As soon as I mouse over the image, pressing the lift mouse button to modify window and level,

the picture appears nearly "black and white" reacting very scarcely to the mousing and I can never manage to return even near the original appearence of the image. I'm using VTK Version 5.10.1. If I remember it right, with earlier versions of Vtk I did not have this behavior.

I sincerely would appreciate any suggestion for resolving the matter.

Thanks

Karl