[vtkusers] VTK 6 porting

Frédéric Speisser speisser at kappaeng.com
Mon Mar 18 05:43:42 EDT 2013

Ok, thanks all, finally I generated VS projects of VTK's examples
through CMake and I found what I searched :

To have the os/rendering system  dependent classes created, I assume I
must set following macro :
/#define vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT
4(vtkInteractionStyle,vtkRenderingFreeType,vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL,vtkRenderingOpenGL)/

or add in my preprocessor definitions a reference to a file, containing
the previous macro, like this :
/vtkRenderingCore_INCLUDE="vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT_vtkInteractionStyle_vtkRenderingFreeType_vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL_vtkRenderingOpenGL.h"

/Cannot be these parameters set in VTK build, to be included in VTK
resulting dll ?

Else I must add these definitions in all my VTK dependent projects which
is not very elegant ...
/

/Frédéric S./