[vtkusers] VTK 6 porting

Alexandre Boucher afboucher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 13:29:02 EDT 2013

I am having the same problem.  I used CMAKE to build vtk and MSVC10 for my
project.

I reported that issue before here:
http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2012-September/125555.html

The New() return NULL unless I set the VTK_AUTOLOAD_PATH environment
variable and I build the python binaries.

Regards