[vtkusers] Fwd: Re: VTK 6 porting

Frédéric Speisser speisser at kappaeng.com
Fri Mar 15 12:57:24 EDT 2013

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Re: [vtkusers] VTK 6 porting
Date : 	Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:43:49 +0100
De : 	Frédéric Speisser <speisser at kappaeng.com>
Pour : 	Cory Quammen <cquammen at cs.unc.edu>

Thank you Cory,

But I don't use Cmake for generating my project...
I'm under Visual 10, i've already add

VTK_USE_FILE

   in my preprocessor definitions but it does not change anything ...

Do you know what "appropriate compiler definitions to automatically
initialize the object factory overrides" should I add in my VS project ?

Thanks.

Frédéric