[vtkusers] VtkVolumePicker choosing the edges of my volume

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:35:56 EDT 2013

The picker has a method called SetVolumeOpacityIsovalue()
that allows you to select an isovalue for picking.  As the
documentation states:

  "If you want to do the pick based on an actual data isovalue rather than
   the opacity, then pass the data value through the scalar opacity function
   before using this method."

So if you know the isovalue, then use the volume's opacity transfer function
to find the corresponding opacity.  Then call SetVolumeOpacityIsovalue().

 - David