[vtkusers] vtkMergePoints java wrapper missing InsertUniquePoint

Gerrick Bivins Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com
Thu Mar 14 11:13:41 EDT 2013

Ahh. I see.
Just as well, I figured out a way around the issue I was having.
I wanted to merge duplicate points from an unstructured grid and I thought I could just use this.
What I found was that paraview has a filter for this but vtk does not :(
Anyway, I ended up using the vtkAppendFilter and it does the trick.
Gerrick