[vtkusers] vtkMergePoints java wrapper missing InsertUniquePoint

Gerrick Bivins Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com
Thu Mar 14 09:15:16 EDT 2013

Hi All,
I recently built 5.10.0 with java wrappings enabled and noticed that the InsertUniquePoint method is missing from
from the vtkMergePoints java class.
I hadn't noticed it before because I had been using the vtkMergePoints in some filters (SetLocator) but now
I'm trying to remove duplicate points from my input dataset before processing in the pipeline.
Anyone else seeing this or is this just a bad build/wrap of mine locally?
Gerrick

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.