[vtkusers] vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter - Cell Picking

Bhanu Hariharan bhanu at petrotel.com
Wed Mar 6 10:02:42 EST 2013

David,
Thanks for replying. However I have a doubt.
Are you suggesting the VTKUnstructuredgrid should have an globalids array?
Is that what the member is called - globalIds? I actually pass
VTKUnstructuredgrid  to a VTKThreshold filter and then pass that filter to
VTKdatasetsurfacefilter.

Perhaps you can post a couple lines of code. That would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Bhanu