[vtkusers] polygonal data to volume

Radan Šuba nadarabus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 07:34:01 EST 2013

thanks for answer.
I check the links and I have some questions:
I have used the last link about Converting PolyData to
UnstructuredGrid. Unfortunately, the result is not good. I need final
data stored as UnstructuredGrid but if I make a slice of this object,
the slice would be 2D face. (In this case, the slice is polyline, the
sphere is hollow). Any other suggestion?
Does voxelizer exist for VTK or how can I convert the object from
faces representation to volume representation in vtk?

Does something like this exist also for python?

Regards
R.