[vtkusers] compiling vtk with mingw64

José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:20:18 EST 2013

I added those options to cmake but the libraries are being built with
the lib prefix (just the libraries, not  the python extension modules
), also when I try to execute an example (AmbientSpheres), I get this
error:

Cannot find the entry point of proc
_ZN11QTextStreamC1EP7QString6QFlagsIN9QIODevice12OpenModeFlagEE in the
dynamic shared  library QtCore4.dll

any sugestions