[vtkusers] vtk pipeline problem

johnsonjonaris jgadel2 at uic.edu
Thu Jun 27 18:05:29 EDT 2013

HI
Thanks Shawn for your reply, that was quick.
I tried to do as you suggested with no luck :(
for example, I did the following for the vtkImageThreshold filter:

        threshold = vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageThreshold>::New();
        threshold->ThresholdBetween(lblValues(i),lblValues(i)); // lblValues
is a vector of the labels
        threshold->SetOutValue(0);
        threshold->SetInput(brain3D);
        threshold->ReleaseDataFlagOn();

Note that every time in the loop I declare the pipeline elements with New()
Also, at the end of the loop I need to clear the input with NULL in order to
clean the memory.
Any suggestions ?
Regards

-----