[vtkusers] VTK6.0 label size problem of vtkScalarBarActor

chasank chasank at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:57:27 EDT 2013

No I didn't miss the point you have mentioned about. The problem is, I didn't
want to fill the page with full of code. Because the code is basic
visualization pipeline. The problem is vtkScalarBarActor's new behaviors
implemented in vtk6.0.0. The same code with 5.10.1 visualizes the scalar bar
like at the first picture of my first post.

The problem is vtkScalarBarActor tries to rescale according to size of
render window the labels always. It is not possible to assign a fixed font
size with vtkTextProperty.